Native to China and now extinct in Europe,¬†Alexandra Llewellyn's Black & White Feather backgammon set features the feathers of the Lady Amherst pheasant ‚Äì a rare breed with the most magnificent monochrome plumage. The simple yet striking design was created by Alexandra to appeal to serious players who want to focus on the game with no distractions.
- Size: 77 x 60 x 5cm (Open) 38.5 x 60 x10cm (Closed)
- Fumed Eucalyptus wood box with signature fastenings
- Wrapped burgundy and cream calf leather playing pieces and black calf leather shakers
- Precision laser-cut dice and embossed weighted leather doubling cube
- Personalisation options include laser engraved dates, initials or a handwritten message
- Made in England